In this half-time position you'll be building awesome websites like Ingham County Health Plan.
In this critical position as our Web Designer you will use your awesome website design skills to build websites that drive results for business owners. You will work directly with our CEO, David Smith.
You will be working with Middleman enabling you to have control of each byte delivered to the browser.
This position is primarily virtual. Applicants must be extremely comforable working in a vritual environment. You will be required to be on-site a couple of times a month.
Your Responsibilites as Web Designer
You have a “can do it” mindset and you’re not easily discouraged when faced with obstacles and challenges. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment and “figuring things out” and making things happen within a budget and time constraints is part of your daily routine.
You will have significant responsibility in your projects and be responsible for successful execution of key deliverables including:
- competitive analysis documents
- website pages
- collaborate with CEO to troubleshoot issues and ensure a good customer experience
What we're looking for:
- Ruby, SEO, and content writing area BIG plus.
- You've built websites
- You know how to source and our create images for websites
- A high achievement-orientation with a strong sense of ownership of issues
- "Can do it" mindset and very persistent in overcoming challenges
- Creative thinker who can resolve issues independently
- Organized and detailed person who can hit deadlines without needing reminders.
- Tech savvy with Facebook, Google Mail, Google Apps, Excel, etc.
$12-$20 based on experience, with the opportunity for potential future growth.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for personal growth & getting an “insider view” of how we run things
- Fast growing company
- Access to cutting edge knowledge of web development techniques
Compensation: $12 to 20 USD Hourly
About Vexti LLC:
Small business owners look to us when they want well-made mobile-friendly websites that get visitors to take action.